1. Students have to submit their applications along with required documents, please note down the required documents.
l Filled Application form (Scan copy)
l Passport (Scan copy)
l Secondary school certificate & higher secondary school certificates (Scan copies)
l Non criminal Certificate (Scan copy)
l Physical Examination form (Scan copy)
l Affidavit of support (Scan copy)
l Registration fee
2. Students have to pay admission and processing Fees (depending on the University) along with application.
3. After receiving all of your documents, admission fee and processing fee, we’ll proceed your application in your desired University.
4. According to University’s rules & regulations, University will instruct us regarding your application either it is accepted or not.
5. We’ll inform you as soon as University takes decision regarding your application.
6. We’ll forward your acceptance / admission letter if your application is accepted by the University.
7. Your application will be proceeded to next step to obtain JW202 visa form from the ministry of education China (JW202 is required by the Chinese Embassy in your country to issue study visa).
9. Once JW2O2 (visa form) is obtained from the ministry of education China, it’ll be forwarded to student.
10. After receiving the admission letter and JW202 visa form students have to complete the documents to apply study visa in China Embassy, here are the documents list for applying study visa at China Embassy.
l University’s Admission letter
l JW202 visa form
l Secondary school certificate & higher secondary school certificates
l Non criminal Certificate
l Physical Examination form
l Affidavit of support
12: Students will be informed for the date of journey to China. Students can buy Air ticket by themselves according to the given date and destination or we can arrange ticket for students (on demand).
11. After visa is obtained from China Embassy, students will have to send their visa scan copy to us.
12. Students will travel to the nearest airport of the University in China.
13. Our officials will be there at the airport to receive the students and will be taken to the University.
14. Room will be issued to students in hostel of the University after completing the registration formalities.
15. Students will have to pay all 1st year fees upon arrival.